Friday, 25 September 2026

Zucchini Loaf (Sept.22, 2026)

 I was booked in to take First Aid training in Whitecourt this morning so I was up early and hit the road.

I did finally settle on a new book and I listened to it the whole way down.
It's also about an orphan just like The Calamity Club only this one is set in the 90's and it's a boy.
I'm liking it so far.

When I got there, I had to show them my certificate - if you get there to do your recertification before your certificate expires then you only have to do the one day instead of doing the whole 2 day again.

I thought I was expiring right away, like next week but turns out I'm good for another whole year so there was no need for me to even take the training today.

So I popped in at Walmart and picked up a few things (just to make the trip worthwhile) the I headed back to work.
It's been so quiet in the office lately, not many of us around anymore.

I did go home for lunch and I got out for a walk which felt good.

When I got home, I got to work right away cleaning and then trying to use up some of the zucchini we have.
I picked a larger one, hand grated the whole thing then made some zucchini loaf.

The girls came over and Eden got a hold of my phone and took tons of pictures of Jason

He was just working in the kitchen and she was being a photographer.

I don't even think he knew that she was taking them.

Then she took a bunch of Freya as well.

I ended up making 6 loaves all together.
Kody took one home with him when he dropped the girls off and the other we got into.

I managed to get all of my step in.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment