Thursday, 1 October 2026

Dance Party! (Sept.29, 2026)

When Jason went out for his early morning run, he stopped at the fairy house to pick up the letter Freya had left for Ivy.

It was a drawing of a fairy and she also left this nice stick behind too.

We went out to the golf course for lunch today kind of as a farewell lunch with the three guys that were let go.
It was nice to see them, I miss having them around the office.
It is so strange to see someone almost every day for nearly 20 years and then to just suddenly not see them at all any more.
I think they are doing well - they seem to be so I'm glad for that.
Our old boss, Bob, who retired last year came and joined us too which was nice.

Morgan posted this cutie patootie picture of Whitney playing in the leaves.
I stopped there after work to drop off a parcel and Whitney is speaking so well.
I had Eden with me because Haylee is working tonight and Whitney was so excited to see her.
They are so close in age so they are like little built in family besties.
They always hug each other and its so cute!

I looked back and noticed she'd gotten into something so I went to take a picture but she covered up.

There is the masterpiece.

I have no idea what she found back there to paint on her lips with.

Posing for a picture - she's so silly.

Jason cooked chicken for supper again and the girls loved it.

I got my artwork hung up in the bathroom.
We bought this bee girl print from an artist based in Vancouver, A Cagey Bee (acageybee.com) and I just love her work so much.
I've always wanted to order more but have just never gotten around to it.

I picked these prints up from Hobby Lobby on our last trip and I knew I wanted to put them in the bathroom.
I think they look so great in here.

I got this at the second hand store in Whitecourt yesterday.
It's kind of broken in spots but I think it works with the vibe of it, it's almost like it's meant to be that way.

The girls were having a dance party tonight.

Eden requested the Gummy Bear song several times.

Step count for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment