Today was weigh in day.
I was 239.8 lbs.
That's down a little from last week.
I feel like I'm not really making any progress, I'm just bouncing around gaining and losing the same 2 lbs over and over.
I bump up to 1 mg this week on the Ozempic - I'm really hoping that gets me going.
I had a few listening hours left in Audible for this month so I found a new book and started it today.
A woman is grieving after the death of her husband then she discovers that he has set up a gift of a book a month for her - books that he picked out for her for various reasons.
I only made it an hour or so in but so far, I'm enjoying it.
The girls came over after work because Haylee had to work.
Freya wanted Theia to come over so she went and got her.
They had made bowls out of clay the other day with Jason and they were dry enough to paint.
This one is Freya's.
Theia went for more of a Halloween theme.
I got to work on a paper chain.
The black and orange was cardstock and so a bit stiffer and the glue stick wasn't working the best for those so I ended up using tape.
I think it's going to take me a bit to get this to the length I want.
I also got my halloween lights put up on my archway too.
I waited until dark to take a picture but I do love how it turned out.
It's kind of leaning forward slightly at the top but Jason said he could fix that for me.
The girls wanted to sleep over but we have to work tomorrow but we promised they could spend the night Tuesday since we are heading out Wednesday night.
I can take Freya to school and head in to work a little early.
Step total for the day.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!








No comments:
Post a Comment