Today was picture day at school for Freya so she got up and had a bath then I did her hair for her.
She wanted two buns with a little hair out at the top then the rest out at the back.
Eden wanted me to do her hair as well.
It looks super cute.
After I took Freya to school, Eden wanted to have a bath.
She was in there playing for a long time.
Peek a boo.
It's always fun making beards and funny hair with the bubbles.
Aww - so cute.
Jason was sending me photos of her - I think she stayed in there for about an hour he said.
Then after she was all nice and clean, Jason decided they should play with clay.
He made molds of her hands.
Then he also sculpted some little Halloween things.
He cooked up chicken for supper again - we've had it several times this week but I'm not complaining because it's delicious.
He took the girls down to the park in the evening for a bit.
Freya wanted to ride her bike on the ramps, she was nervous at first but then she went for it and she did it
Eden loves being down there and hanging out with the big kids.
Afterwards Freya went and had a sleepover with Theia then Kody picked up Eden around 9ish so we had a kid free evening.
We spent it watching some Dateline and working on some projects.
I started a puzzle, but it was a really hard one.
I didn't want to waste my whole weekend trying to get it done so I put it away and I'll do it another time.
I knew if I left it out, I'd just keep working on it and I'd get nothing else done.
Today's step total.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!
















No comments:
Post a Comment