Monday, 5 October 2026

Farewell Denis and Mani/Pedi Day (Oct.1, 2026)

We had another old timer retire today so we had a farewell lunch for him out at the 2-6 plant.

 

All the guys that were out in the field showed up.

Murray is such a great story teller, he had us cracked up.

Some of the guys ate out in the bay.

We had steaks, Mike Y cooked them for us and they were great!

Today is Denis's last day.

He and his wife recently moved to Barrhead and all the retirees' in Barrhead meet at A&W in the morning for coffee so that's what this is referring to.
The cake was delicious.

After work I went to Whitecourt to get a nail refill.

I decided to go slightly Halloween'y with some stickers.
In hindsight I should have gone all the way and done them in orange and black.

I got a pedicure as well and got little pumpkins on my toes.

Jason took this picture at work today.
Gorgeous sunshine.

He picked a bouquet of flowers for Freya.

She was a fan.
Both girls came over for a sleepover.
We promised they could because Jason is off tomorrow.

Today's step total.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!









No comments:

Post a Comment