At work today I finished listening to my latest book, Demon Copperhead.
I liked it maybe not as much as The Calamity Club but it's up there.
I was getting worried because it seemed like it was just one bad situation after another for the main character, Demon.
There were even points where I didn't want to continue reading because I knew something bad was about to happen and I didn't want it to.
It paid off in the end and while it wasn't a clean wrap up the way I like, it left me feeling hopeful so I was good with that.
When I got home from work I was freezing so hopped in a hot bath to warm up and started a new book, just a short one, this is only 2 hours longs.
It has really great reviews but so far it's just ok. I'm only a short ways in.
It won't take long to read and then I'll be on the hunt for the next one.
Jason and I went over and helped Crystal move this witch she made from the backyard to the front yard.
It turned out great.
My step total.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!





No comments:
Post a Comment