I was up early this morning.
I had to get Freya ready for school and drop Eden off at home.
We had a nice morning actually - I just wanted to spend some time with them since we are heading out tonight.
Jason did my hair for me last night - he did a great job and I really like this color.
It's just called dark brown but it turned out great and I'm going to try to remember to buy it from now on.
I had a massage today after work.
I love massage day and since I didn't go to my massage therapy appointment yesterday, I got her to work on my wrist.
After my massage, I went home and packed then it was time for us to head out to the city.
We stopped to day good bye to the girls.
They always go to this big window and wave to us and watch us wave good bye to them.
The make hearts and blow kisses and yell "I love you" out the window and I'm going to miss it so much when they grow up and don't do it anymore.
So we soak it all up and enjoy every moment.
Eden is such a little goof.
We went to the Cheesecake Cafe for some supper.
I tried this whipped feta and cream cheese dip with cucumber and it was good, a little on the salty side but still very tasty.
Then I had the chicken pot pie.
I liked it, it only had the puff pasty on top then it was all on top of mashed potatoes which is fine but I prefer my chicken pot pie in a full on crust - the crust is part of the reason why I like it so much.
We made a quick stop at Walmart so Jason could get some earplugs then headed to the airport.
We were way early but that's ok, I'd rather get there early then be late and rushing.
Our flight left at 1:05. we will fly to Montreal then from there onto Boston.
I was so tired, getting up at 5 am really is helping me sleep better at night.
The plane we were on had three seats on one side then 2 on the other, we were on the two side so it was just Jason and I and it was the exit row so it was nice and roomy.
We flew Air Canada and their planes are just more roomy overall compared to West Jet.
I did end up getting some sleep on the plane which was very nice.
Beautiful sunrise flying into Montreal.
We had a very short layover in Montreal, basically we just had time to go through customs, grab a coffee right by our gate then we hopped right on the plane to Boston.
The signage in Montreal airport was really good and they have it set up really slick so we knew exactly where we needed to go which was great because we had no time to spare.
We sat in a row by ourselves again, not the emergency exit row but still roomy enough.
It was only an hour long flight , we did get in a bit late but still arrived in Boston around 9 am.
I'll stop there for today and pick back up on tomorrow's post as we start our first day in Boston.
Step total for today.
That's all for today, until next time, be happy!








No comments:
Post a Comment