Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Sunrise and Slime (Oct.6, 2026)

Jason had an eye exam in Barrhead this morning so he dropped me off at work and took the car. 


He was treated to a gorgeous sunrise on the way there.

The sky in Alberta really is big and beautiful.

On the drive home, no sunrise but the sky was still looking so pretty.
We've been lucky with our weather the last week or so.
Fall is in the air but it's the nice autumn weather that I enjoy, crisp and sunny.

Jason had a little cyst on his eye then he had some pressure behind his eye, he's been to the optometrist 3/4 times now and they wouldn't do an eye exam until everything is cleared up.
He finally got the go ahead this morning and they booked him in for a regular exam later in October when we get back from our trip.

I finished my paper chain, I think it could have been longer but I just wanted to get it up before we go.
I think if I did it again I would not use cardstock, I'd just use regular paper.
I'd also cut the paper thinner so that it's more of a loop and not so stiff.

The girls came for a sleepover as promised and Freya was making slime like usual.
Eden wanted to make some too.

So we got her all set up and Jason helped her make some.

It actually turned out pretty good.

I don't like slime because it always seems to end up somewhere that it shouldn't be, plus it always ends up in the garbage so it feels wasteful but the girls love making it so I tolerate it.

The school website posted some pictures of the kids making art on Truth & Reconciliation Day and I noticed there were a few of Freya. 

She loves doing arts and crafts so I'm sure this was right up her alley.

Great job Freya!

My steps for today.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment