Monday 10 February 2020

Impromptu Lunch (Feb.3, 2020)

Back to the grind today.

Down a bit at weigh in so that was nice!
I'm heading to Calgary tomorrow so I was trying to get all caught up with everything.

NCT called last minute to see if we wanted to go for lunch so we did.

NCT and SV.

BH and I.

I tried to make a healthy choice so went with an omelet.
It was huge so I could only finish half but it was good.

I had some chicken breast that I thawed out and needed to cook so I cut it up into cubes and cooked it all up.
I had it along with some veggies for supper before heading to curling.
Our third couldn't make it tonight so I played third for the very first time.
That meant for 2 ends, I didn't do any sweeping, it made a big difference in my steps.
It took much longer to get to my 10,000 than usual.
We played a good game though and won, yay us!

My SIL posted these to Facebook.
Somebody must have been VERY tired.

Mr H fell asleep in his toy box.
That dear boy - I love him so.
So very true - you never know how much of an impact even something as simple as a smile or a hello could make in someone's day.
 Be kind!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment