Sunday 2 February 2020

Back Home I Go! (Jan.17, 2020)

Even though I was up super late, I still woke up pretty early.
I went down and had some breakfast and I considered going to the gym and hopping on the treadmill but in the end decided I just wanted to get on the road and head for home.

There is a really nice show home on the outskirts of Calgary that I'd been to once before and I really liked it so I decided to stop back in and check it out again.

I bought some floral wreaths and these IOD molds that I was so happy to find.
I first saw them at Sentimental Salvage & Design in Myrnam and I was planning on taking a trip back there to get some more, it's the only place I've ever seen them.

I splurged and bought myself two.
I think I will still take another trip back to Myrnam though, she puts on some craft classes that are unusual from any others that I've ever seen and I'd really like to take one.

My next stop was in Red Deer.
I had to exchange a pair of pants for mom.
I saw this little chair that was so darling.
I'm wishing now that I'd bought it.

I did get a pair of pants and a top and a pair of pants for mom.

Some of the songs I heard on YouTube while I was working out the other night came on today so I grabbed some pictures so I'd remember what to download when I got home.

Justin Bieber sure had a lot of collaborations out right now.
I like them all too.

The weather is starting to warm up, it was on -25 C today, much better than it was.

I stopped into Costco in Leduc to pick up a flank steak.
My Honey is going to make chimichurri and flank steak and I'm totally down for that.

This is such a good song, I really like it.

When I got back to town, I stopped by to visit Baby F first thing.
I've missed her.

She was busy mopping the floor.

She makes my heart so happy!

Think she makes Uncle Ra's heart happy too!

She just loves him and as soon as he comes in the room, she wants him to pick her up.

Of course when Daddy is there, he trumps.

She found the cheesies.

Yum yum!

After my visit, I headed home to see My Honey who was just getting home from work.
I was happy to be home!

I saw this t-shirt and it made me think of My Honey.
He is definitely THE BEST cat dad I know.
I'm going to figure out how to use my Cricut to make iron on designs and try to make him a version of this.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment