Wednesday 5 February 2020

Almost Up! (Feb.1, 2020)

I woke up when My Honey left for work this morning.

I like getting up early but to be honest, I was thinking about the book I started and wanted to get back to reading it.
I ended up finishing it and I really liked it.

After that, I got really excited for a minute when I was able to download the Up TV App.
I've been wanting it forever so I can watch Bringing Up Bates.
It didn't take long for me to figure out that while the App is available, the streaming isn't actually available in Canada yet.
Bummer!!!

After that, I got to work on my craft room.

Bringing things back in and organizing them..

I am happy that I have enough room to just leave my sewing machine out all the time.
It will be so much more convenient.

I can leave out the printer too - we don't use it much but when we do, it will be easy to access.

I was able to do some reorganization on my big shelf too and now I have some spare room.
I've no doubt I'll fill that up in no time though.

The last thing to do now is to get My Honey to hang this up on the wall for me and get my ribbon organized onto it.
Maybe on his next days off.

He was busy at work today making supper for the guys and he made a dump cake for them.
Looks good.

He also had a visitor at the battery, one of the guys brought his dog with him to lunch.

The local store where I got the shelf was having a closing sale today so I picked up my niece, Miss M, and we headed over there to have a look.

I ended up getting some flowers and stickers and a few other things.
Spent $100.00.

Miss M picked up some ivy and created this with it when she got home.
I think it looks really good, she wants to hang it from the ceiling and let the ivy kind of trail around the tops of her curtains.

I got quite a few steps in today with all the work I was doing but I did have to get on the Treadmill briefly to top it up to 10,000.

Still going strong with this goal.

My Honey brought mom & I home some leftovers from the supper he made today which was awesome.
Not only did it mean that I didn't have to cook, but it was also delicious.

Paddington was just as happy to see My Honey home as I was.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment