Wednesday 12 February 2020

Food of the Day (Feb.5, 2020)

I was looking forward to the breakfast they put on here at the hotel.
It's so good.

Turns out they had turkey sausage and chorizo which I'm not crazy about so I skipped that and had eggs with salsa and fruit.

I also had a bowl of delicious oatmeal with walnuts and almonds - so good!

Then it was off to work.
I love the feel of the city in the morning.

I had booked a hotel office so I did a bit of work there before heading over to my course which started at 8:30.

We had an hour for lunch and I got some seafood bisque.

I also got a make your own salad which was on the expensive side but very filling.
I was eating it for most of the afternoon.

The rest of the course went smoothly.
I'm looking forward to giving it a try when I have a chance with some of my own data to see what I can create.

It was quite nice outdoors so after work, I walked over to Winners and had a look around.
I ended up buying some door knobs.
I had my big winter coat with me it was so warm I didn't even need to wear it.
I took it back to the hotel but because it was so nice out, I wanted to go back out and enjoy it some.

I kind of zig-zagged the roads by the hotel until I found a place to eat.
I settle on Hudsons Tap House.

I was torn between the Maple BBQ Cheddar Bacon Burger

And the Hollywood North Salad.

I got some hummus for a starter.

Ultimately I decided on the Cobb Salad.
It was really good.

When I got back to the hotel, I still needed some steps so I headed to the gym.
Nice view from the treadmill.

My workout stats.

I don't know what it is but there always seems to be a Dr. Pimple Popper marathon on when I come to the hotel and there aren't really that many channels to choose from so I watched a movie on Netflix.

Murder Mystery.
It was cute, I enjoyed it.

I also worked on my blog, I hope to get it all caught up while I'm here.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment