Thursday 4 August 2022

The Adventures of Papa & Freya and Ginger Beef Craving (Aug.3, 2022)

 I didn't get a whole heck of a lot of sleep last night so when I woke up for work, I was super tired.

I hated leaving - when I woke up, Freya did too and she curled right into me and said 'Snuggle me Grandma' - I would have loved to stay there and snuggle her all day.

Alas, I did have to go to work so Papa took over the snuggling duties.

After their little sleep in, they were out and about and Jason sent me pictures from their adventures all day long.
This is her being a baby vampire.

Helping Papa out and carrying his backpack for him.

She loves going to the coffee shop at the hardware and playing with some of the toys that are there.
She and Jason spend a lot of time there.

Watering everything EXCEPT the flowers.

Trying to get Papa with the garden hose.

She got some new slime/play dough and of course she loves it.

We had lunch at the office to celebrate John's 65th birthday.
John, Blair and Murray.

Tom and Scott.

Shennelle and I.
She ordered fried chicken and a couple of salads - it was really good.

She also ordered this cake.
Notice anything strange?

They forgot the 'r' in birthday so when we sang to John, we sang 'Happy Bithday to you".
It was kind of funny.

Freya was still there when I got home from work so she, Jason and I went to the store to look for something for supper.

As we were walking around Freya kept putting all kinds of random stuff in the cart, like dog food, Vim, pork chops, baby wipes, whatever she could get her hands on.

Then she'd say 'That was so satisfying' 

Ha ha ha, she cracks me up.

I kept trying to put things back but she didn't want me to so Jason distracted her at the gumball machine so I could go unload the cart.

We didn't find anything we felt like cooking and I was kind of in the mood for ginger beef so we decided to go out for supper.

She was so happy because she got some slime - It was actually a squishy ball from the gumball machine at the store but she ripped it open and got the slime out.
She just loves tearing things apart .

Her creepy, scary face.

Kody had just gotten home from work so I asked him to come join us for supper and he did.

Freya and Papa.

We ordered her some fries because that's what she asked for.
The waitress said she likes rice and she was right because she pretty much ate all of Jason's rice off his plate.

I got my ginger beef that I wanted - it was good too.

Freya wanted to go home with Kody after supper so she did.

We are planning on heading to the city for a night this weekend so we asked Kody if we could take Freya and if he wanted to possibly come too and he said he might.

I hope he does, it will be nice to spend some time with him.

I ordered a new cutting mat - the biggest one I could find for a reasonable price.

I wanted it for my desk because the top is plywood and it's kind of rough so this will be a better surface to work on.

It arrived today - it only took days to get here - I'm impressed.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment