Monday 15 August 2022

Impromptu Steak Lunch (Aug.11, 2022)

Yay - it's Thursday, that means the weekend is nearly here.

While on our coffee break this morning, we decided to have a steak bbq for lunch today at the office.

It was very impromptu so I left a bit early for lunch to go get my run in.

It was a gorgeous day out there today.

I had to run 8k today.
I was able to complete it all in the top part of town

My exercise details and average heart rate.

My average pace and splits.
Both my groin issue and the heat were factors today so a bit slower but it's done!

My video check in for today.

Lunch was fantastic.
John did the cooking and the steak was so good.
We also had baked potatoes, beans and caesar salad to go along with the steak.
The beans were so good, I had two helpings.
I forgot to take a picture of the attendees - we were just a small group today, Bonnie, John, Blair, Tom and I.

I was looking for treat bag ideas for Freya's birthday party and came across these cute marshmallow ballerina's.
We are going to be in Iceland for Freya's birthday so I asked Morgan if she would make them for her if I got all the stuff and she said she would.
So cute.

Jason ordered new headphones yesterday because his stopped working.
He hoped they'd get here in time to take to Iceland with us - well they came today.
Amazing!

Morgan posted this cute picture of Hunter and the little guy she babysits - he is such a little cutie!

After work, I headed to Whitecourt to do some shopping.
I picked up treat bag and birthday party stuff for Freya.
I also picked up cat food and litter so it would be all stocked up for when we are away.
Rob is going to feed the cats for us and clean the litter box and visit them a bit too while we are gone.
What a great brother I have.

Jason was already home when I got home from Whitecourt.
He helped me carry everything in then headed out for a bike ride and I chilled for the rest of the evening and just watched a bit of tv.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment