Thursday 11 August 2022

Rest Day and Lunch with the Girls (Aug.10, 2022)

 Today was a rest day for me - Yay!

Since I normally spend my lunch hours running, I thought I would take advantage of the break and go out for lunch with the girls.

Bonnie and I met Nadine out at the golf course for lunch.
It was a really nice day out and it was hopping over there.
Mel was working all by herself but she was managing and doing a great job.

I had the chicken biscuit and fries for lunch.
They have the best fries and the chicken biscuit has siracha mayo and honey on it - so good.

The afternoon went by pretty quickly.
It's payroll week so it was busy which is way more preferable than having nothing to do.

After work - I sprayed a coat of paint on all the paint storage/holders that I made.

Then Nadine came over to get my help with a project she was working on.
We just visited mainly for a couple hours - what she needed my help with literally took me two minutes to do.

Haylee started a new job today at the Derrick Inn where Mom used to manage.
I hope she likes it - she can just walk over there so it's very convenient.

She posted this picture of Freya - ha ha.

My groin wasn't bothering me much today but I did keep up on the advil and tylenol so that likely helped.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment