Monday 15 August 2022

Morning with Freya and 10k Treadmill Run (Aug.13, 2022)

I woke up when Jason was getting ready to go to work and my groin was in a lot of pain.

So I got up, took both Advil and Tylenol then got back in bed with Freya.

I needed rest and she went to bed late so she and I had a really good sleep in this morning, I think it was close to 10 when we actually got up. 

We chilled and played and she got into stuff.

She loooves to makes stuff (especially messes I think) she gets out a cup or bowl and starts adding whatever she can get her hands onto into it - dish soap, baking soda, food coloring, lentils, just whatever she finds when she opens the cupboard.

It was a very nice day out so she and I decided to go for a walk to the store.

We thought we'd stop in and pick up Hunter to go play at the park but they weren't home.

We did see Haylee though, her friend had taken her to the store and was just dropping her off at home so after we went to the store, Freya wanted to go over there.

Just hanging on the porch.

They were heading to Whitecourt and they took Freya with them which meant I was able to get out for my run.

I opted to do it on the treadmill - It was super hot out and I was going so slow yesterday that I felt like I would be more comfortable on the treadmill.

I had to run 10k (6.215 miles) and it took me longer than what it would have outdoors but I had to really keep the speed down as it was bothering my groin.

My check in video for today.

After my workout, I went down to the store and got myself an ice cream cone and sat out on my swing to eat it.
It was such a nice day out.

I figured Kody would bring Freya back to spend the night but he didn't.

I thought this would be cute on a sign.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment