Monday 15 August 2022

10k Run and Interview with Freya (Aug.12, 2022)

I got up early this morning and thought I'd have my coffee then get out early for my run but then I ended up procrastinating way too long and only got out the door close to 2 pm. 

It was a hot one out there so I was happy to be done with the run.

I had to run 10k today.
I knew I was going to limping and slow so I went and ran in the lower part of town, the industrial section.
I just figured there'd be less people around.

My average pace and heart rate.

My groin is bothering me - took almost 2k before it really warmed up and I could get going.
Still had to take it slow though.

My video check in for today.

After I got home, I had a nice bath then I worked on some craft projects.
Kody had to go to Barrhead for a job so after supper he brought Freya by for me to watch and she ended up spending the night.

She noticed the ring light and it reminded her of the interviews we've done with her in the past so she wanted to do another one.

We ended up having a pretty chill evening.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment