Monday 20 July 2020

It's My Friday! (July 16, 2020)

It's my Friday!

We had an appointment to get the truck serviced so I took it over this morning and dropped it off then walked back to work.

Looks like it's going to be a gorgeous day!

I just stayed at the office for lunch since I didn't have any wheels.
I went for a nice long walk.

I figured I'd walk back and pick up the truck when it was done but we didn't end up hearing back from them so I got a lift home at the end of the day with SG.
My Honey stopped by there after work to check on the progress.
We were getting a service but we also wanted them to check the brakes and turns out it needs some brake work so they are going to do that tomorrow - they had to order some parts in.

We had lemon pepper fish for supper with mashed potatoes, broccoli and pickled beets.

We went for a walk after supper but other than that, it was a quiet evening.

I saw this sign on Instagram and I thought it was cute.

My WW Connect Daily Reason Why.

Ha ha.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment