Thursday 22 February 2024

Speed Work Out (Feb.13, 2024)

Quiet day over here today.

I had a speed workout on the training schedule for today.

10 minutes easy run (did that at a 4.5) 

then 6x (1 min hard run, 2 min walk) 

I did the first minute at 5.0, then 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5)

Then I had to follow that up with 5 minutes easy running which I did at 4.6.


I was a sweaty mess when I finished but I felt awesome!

Curling got cancelled last night but we had a make up game tonight so that was pretty much my evening.
I dread going there sometimes after I'm already home from work and if it's cold out, I don't want to go back out but once I get there, it's always fun.

It was a close game but we ended up losing in the end.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment