Monday 12 February 2024

Day Full of Activities with My Girl (Feb.10, 2024)

I totally thought I'd wake up at least an hour before Freya and get some good puzzle making time in but she woke up when I did so that didn't happen.

She wanted to do my makeup so I let her.

I mean - look at those lips!!!

I took a picture and sent it to Jason so he could check out my new look.

Again it was greasy lip gloss that she put all over my face and it was super hard to clean off.

Then she did my nails.
She did a pretty good job.

We snuggled and took selfies - she wanted to take them so she was the photographer here.

Snuggling is my favorite - I'm going to be so sad when she gets older and doesn't want to anymore.

She wanted to do my makeup for a second time - a little more subdued but still a bugger to get off.

She wanted to make dough so instead of just making something we would end up throwing away, we made chocolate chip cookies for her to take home to mom and dad later.

I couldn't get her to be serious for a picture.

She was just being a little goofball.

Mom had wanted me to make banana bread to give to Adrien, Rob, Morgan and Kody so I did that.
Then Jason had taken some Zucchini out of the freezer the other day to make room and it thawed so I made some zucchini loaf as well.

Around 4 pm, Freya decided she missed her baby sister and her mom and dad so I took her home.

The first thing I did after I took her home was to finish off the rest of the puzzle I'd been working on.

Then I put the puzzle away and I sewed up some curtains for my craft room.

I got some coats of paint on a few wood pieces that I'm going to make into reindeer.

I was definitely not going to miss my step goal for today so I hopped on the treadmill to get those done.
I just walked since it's a rest day from the half marathon training so it took me an hour to get all the steps I needed.

Got it all done!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment