Sunday 11 February 2024

Craft Room is Coming Along (Feb.4, 2024)

Jason posted these cute pictures of our kitties this morning.
Hazel.

Professor Snuggles.

Paddington.

We really do have some cute, loveable kitties.
I feel so blessed.

I continued on with the craft room purge, organize, cleanse.
 
I had to do a 4k run today and the weather turned a bit cold and there is lots of ice on the roads so I decided to do it on the treadmill.
Again, it was a 4k easy run and I did it at a speed of 4.5.

Work out complete!
That's the first week of the training schedule completed.

Meanwhile, the craft room is coming along.

I screwed some really long screws into the wall so I can hang some of the wooden cutouts and wreaths that I had on them.
Normally I keep them on the shelf I have with the ribbon but that just makes it hard for me to see the ribbon so I wanted it out of the way.

I've been trying to clear off these shelves so I can put my material on it - I keep it stored in bins right now so I never know what I have and it's a pain to get to so this will be much better.
I figure if I could get two shelves cleared then I can store most of it here.
I still have more but this will be enough for now.

This is the filing cabinet I got.
The bottom drawer has enough room for all of the important paperwork I need to file then I also went through a bunch of stickers and other craft items that I had and sorted it all into the drawers.
Now it will be easy to get to.

Now that the filing cabinet is gone - I have a ton of room in there which is awesome.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment