Monday 20 June 2022

10k Run, Birthday Shopping for Hunter & Ice Cream Date (May 21, 2022)

Woke up to a lovely morning - Finally!

I got up early, had my coffee and watched some old episodes of Bringing up Bates before finally getting my butt in gear for my run.

I headed out the door around 10:30. 

It was so sunny that I actually needed shades!

I had to run 10k today.
I kind of did a bunch of zig zagging back and forth for the first 5k then did my usual route after that to get the last 5k.
You have to be creative when you live in a small town.
What you can see on this center section of this map is literally our whole town.

My exercise stats.
Kept my average heart rate at a good level, 154 bpm.

My average pace and splits.
Pace was a little high, 7.41 but that's ok.

Marathon training daily check in, 10 k run.

Jason saw a grizzly out in the field today.
It's the second one he's seen this week.

After my run, I had a nice soak in a hot bath then Mom and I took a quick trip to Whitecourt to get a birthday gift for Hunter, his birthday is coming up right away on Monday.

When we got home, Adrien and Mel headed to Whitecourt too so they dropped the kids off at my place.

Hunter being silly.

He's getting so grown up and he's so serious.
He's turning 7 on Monday and I kept teasing him that he was going to be 17 and he wasn't amused.

Alivia - she noticed that I had berries and whipped cream and she loves both so she had some.

Mom and I and the kids went down to the store for an ice cream (I refrained from having any, trying to stick to my WW points).

Can't believe I got a picture of everyone looking and kind of smiling at the same time.
Believe me, that's no easy feat.

Hunter being silly again.

Jason had gotten home right before we left and headed out for his run and he met us at the store.

Doing stretches.

More stretches while Hunter walked the wall.

He found a key by the apartment and it said Home Hardware on it so he figured it was the key to the Home Hardware.

We tried to explain to him that the Home Hardware makes keys so that's why it said that on it but he was determined that it was theirs.

So Jason told him maybe they could break in later and test out the paint shaker but Hunter figured that wasn't a very good idea.

Ha ha - again, he's just so serious.

My handsome Honey.
He still had another km to run so he headed off.

I'm so thankful that I live near by them and get to spend moments like this with them.

I picked up a pool today at Walmart.
Just a small one but hopefully we'll get a chance to use it this summer.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment