Monday 20 June 2022

Weigh In Day and Happy Birthday Hunter! (May 23, 2022)

Monday means weigh in day.

I was 193.2 lbs.

That's down 9.6 lbs from last weigh in which is super awesome.

I'm so proud of myself - I ate according to plan and tracked my points and it worked.

It always does.

Today was a holiday for us and it ended up being a nice day too.

I got our around 10 am for my run.
I love getting it done early in the day so it isn't hanging over my head.

I had 7k to run and I had to stop for a bathroom break so I paused my fitbit but instead of restarting it, I accidentally stopped it so my run stats are in two sections.

My first 6.46 k.

My exercise details and average heart rate - nice and low today, 149.

My splits and average pace.

After my bathroom break, I got out and did 1 more km.

The exercise details and average pace for the last km.

Not a bad pace.

My video check in for today.

Hunter's birthday was today and Mel and Adrien invited everyone over for supper.

He ripped right into his gifts as soon as we got there.

Haylee and Kody - Freya had spent the night last night with Crystal and she took the girls to a dinosaur theme park near Edmonton and spent the night there last night.
She was going to be dropping her off later today.

Mom and Rob.

Alivia.

The kids went outside to play a bit.

Haylee went out and played with them.

Playing monkey in the middle.

Haylee and Morgan.

Time for cake?
Adrien cooked up burgers and hot dogs for us and we also had mashed potatoes which is what Hunter requested for supper.

Mom and Morgan.

Crystal dropped Miss Freya off right after we had cake.

She had a cute, frilly little dress on.

She's so cute I can't stand it.

Mel got the cats this hammock that hangs on the window and it's such a neat idea.
Think I'd like to order one for my cats, I think they would love it.

The kids all went outside to play again.

They all had a great time.
We hung out all evening so we were still there when Jason got off work so he was able to stop by for a bit too.

Mel posted some pictures of Hunter for his birthday today so I thought I share them.

I love how excited and happy he is here.

Awww, look at those curls.

Goofy kid.

He was so tired he fell asleep in his toy box.

No idea what he's doing here.

Ba ha ha ha ha!


That's it for today, until the next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment