Monday 20 June 2022

Massage Day (May 24, 2022)

It was back to work today for me. 

I had 8k to run today so I headed out on my lunch hour to get it done.

My exercise details and average heart rate.

My splits and average pace.
7.24 is about my average recently.

I had a massage today and it felt wonderful.

I was feeling refreshed after my massage.

I realized that I forgot to film a video after my run today so I did one a bit later.
My video check in for today.

Freya was over and when Jason got home she told him she had a gift for him.
She was so happy to see him and so proud of her gift for him. (It was actually the picture Alivia drew of Freya and I for my birthday).

They have such a sweet relationship.

Jason posted this on Instagram.
He has such a great eye for photography.

Morgan watched Freya for a bit today and she took all her kiddos for ice cream today.
I think Freya enjoyed playing with the other kids that Morgan sits for.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment