Monday 20 June 2022

Sleep Over With My Girl (May 20, 2022)

 Another unofficial weigh in.

194.6 lbs - making progress.

Today is a paid holiday for us but I took Tuesday off in lieu so I worked today but I worked from home.

I had 7k to run today so I decided to take my lunch a little early and go get my run done.

I got the 7k done.

My exercise stats and heart rate.
My heart rate was a little high again.

My splits and average pace.
7.23 is a pretty good average pace.

My check in video for today.

Freya came to spend the night and she wanted to have a bath, but in her bathing suit.
So of course I let her.

She was having a grand time in there.

She still makes the best videos.

She dressed herself - she's really into dresses these days but she likes to wear pants with them and these joggers were the only ones she could find.


That's it for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment