Saturday 25 January 2020

The Weekend is Here Already! Woo Hoo! (Jan.3, 2020)

Work was a bit less stressful today.
I was actually able to go to coffee break and catch up with everyone.
A few of the guys from the office took yesterday and today too but most of us were back.
Everyone had a lovely Christmas so that good to hear.

Only two days of work this week and we are back to the weekend already.
Doesn't hurt my feelings any, that's for sure.

My sister sent a parcel and I finally remembered to stop by the post office to check for it and it was here.

They boys sent me these great ornaments with their pictures in them.
I made these for everyone last year and I really like them.
Think I'm going to look for them next year and make them again.
I should really make it a yearly thing - they are great!

My nephews sent cards to My Honey and I.
Mr D sent this one.
He did a great job of decorating it.

It says his present for us is that he's going to plant an apple tree on our property this summer.

He also made this snowman for us which I think I might frame.

This is Mr E's card.

His font is so neat and inventive - he did a great job.
He also says he's going to plant an apple tree for us in May!
That's awesome.

She sent gifts for the rest of the family too so I'll have to deliver those this weekend.

He had to get on the table to check out the cards too and he wasn't impressed when I kept moving him to take the pictures of them.

It took 38 minutes on the treadmill today to reach my 10,000 steps.
I was able to get out of my office and do some laps today so that helped up my step count for the day.

It's only day 3 but I'm proud of myself for sticking to it and reaching my step goals each day.

Supper looks kind of sad but it was very filling and very good.
Steak and salad - one of my favorite meals.

This does not apply to My Honey at all but I still think it's funny.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment