Saturday 25 January 2020

Shopping Trip to WCT (Jan.4, 2020)

My niece, Miss M, asked if I could take her to WCT this morning for a nail appointment.
The appointment was at 9 so we had to leave at 8 to get there on time.

I asked mom if she wanted to come along for the drive so she joined us.

We dropped Miss M off then mom and I went on the hunt for Christmas sales.
We didn't really find much.

I did see this flooring that I liked at the Hardware, thought it would look good in our kitchen which we are considering doing some renovations to this year.

Also saw this great light fixture deal.

I really like it and it's a great price.
I took a picture to show My Honey and I'm sorry now that I didn't pick a couple up.

Then we headed over to Walmart and had some breakfast at McDonald's.
Neither of us had eaten yet and we were hungry.

I had a bacon and egg mcmuffin and it hit the spot perfectly!

Then we split up to do some shopping.
I found some Christmas things there that were on sale.
I also picked up a few other things I needed and got a 5x7 print made of my brother and his family for my gallery wall.

I was just heading over to the grocery section when my niece called to say she was ready so I paid for my things and picked her up.

She had to go to Walmart too so I went back and got some groceries.

We had so much stuff that we couldn't fit it all in the backseat of the truck, we had to put a lot of it in the back.

Our next stop was Repeat Boutique (the second hand store).
I found a few Christmas things there and also some clothes for Baby F, Miss A and Mr H.
My niece found a pair of snow pants for $3.50.
She is so tiny she can fit into a youth size 14 so that worked out well.
She wanted a pair with a bib and straps that go over your arms and most ladies snow pants don't have that.

We made another stop at McDonald's before heading out of town so Miss M could get something to eat, she hadn't eaten all morning yet either.

I wicked windstorm kicked up as we got to town so it was brutal hauling in the groceries but we got it done.

I wanted to get going on taking down Christmas stuff when I got home so after I got everything put away, that's what I did.

I got all the ornaments taken off the tree and the lights too.
I left them in a pile though for the night, tomorrow I'll haul all the containers up and I'll put them away properly.

I also made a giant lasagna for supper.
I planned on inviting the kids over but Miss H & Baby F were in Barrhead, she was working and my son was sick.

My Honey ended up having to work really late, it was midnight by the time he got home.
I waited up for him, I don't like going to be until I know he's home safe & sound.

I didn't end up having to get on the treadmill at all today, got to my 10,000 steps just from shopping and undecorating.

My sister posted this picture with the caption "Glad he likes it, I'd hate to have to give him away at this point".
She was kidding of course but she was happy to discover that Mr E enjoys Lord of the Rings as much as she does!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment