Saturday 25 January 2020

Calendar for BN (Jan.6, 2020)

I weighed in first thing when I got to the office this morning.

I've been eating lots of junk still so I was expecting a gain but ended up having a bit of a loss which was surprising.  It should have been a gain.

My Honey was texting while we were on coffee break.
He wanted me to send him a picture of BN 'fugging the dog' so he could make a calendar at the end of the year.

BN has caught on to my tricks though and tried to block my picture attempt.

I got one though!

I tried to get lots of steps in today so that I would have to spend less time on the treadmill tonight.
It worked, I had close to 7000 when I got home.

I sat and chatted with BH for quite a while at the end of the day so it was close to 5:30 when I got home last night.

Sister Wives started back up last night and it was a 2 hour episode.
I watched part of it last night, part at lunch and I had about a half hour left to watch so I wanted to watch it as soon as I got home since My Honey doesn't like it.

Normally I would have gone down and got on the treadmill and got that out of the way first but instead, I walked back and forth in the living room the whole time I was watching it.

That helped a lot because by the time it was over, I had close to 9000 steps.

I did go down then and hop on the treadmill to get the rest of the way to 10,000 but it only took about 15 minutes.


My Honey texted and wanted me to meet him at the store when he got off work so I did.

I just had tortilla chips with salsa for supper, oh, and chocolates.
I've been doing really well at making sure I get my 10,000 steps daily but I haven't made any changes as far as my eating goes.
That's coming though.

We had a quiet evening and headed to bed early - I didn't sleep well last night so I was tired.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment