Saturday 25 January 2020

A Fresh New Year, Welcome 2020! (Jan.1, 2020)

Well it's 2020 and I for one am looking forward to a fresh new year.
I didn't really make any New Year's resolutions per say but I really want to focus on accomplishing some of the goals I have set for myself in my 50 x 50 goals book.
The one I want to focus on the most is paying off debt.
I feel like my debt has been weighing on me lately.
I think if I can reduce is significantly then it will have a domino affect and will in fact assist in accomplishing some of my other goals.

My Honey started back to shift today.
I'm officially back to work tomorrow but I did go down to the office today to work on some stuff.

They made some changes to our payroll system and a lot of things we had set up in there were going to be reset so we had to set them up again.
Plus, we have to have payroll completed for first thing Friday morning and I just knew I wasn't going to be able to get everything done in one day (tomorrow).

I figured I'd work for a couple hours today then tomorrow wouldn't be so hectic but I ended up working at the office for over five hours.
I didn't even finish all that I planned to do so I'm very glad that I went in or tomorrow  would have been a struggle.

Another of my 50 x 50 goals is to get in 10,000+ steps every single day for one year and today is the start of the new year so when I got home, onto the treadmill I got!

I barely moved from my desk at all today so it took along time before I reached the 10,000 step mark but I didn't mind.
I just walked and watched tv and not long after My Honey got home from work.

We had supper, watched some tv then headed to bed.
We both have been fighting colds for the last week or so and we were tired, needing to get back to a regular schedule.
Getting up early again tomorrow is going to be tough so I'll take all the extra sleep I can get.


So that is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment