Saturday 25 January 2020

My New Car Starter (Jan.7, 2019)

It has turned COLD over here.
It's not windy thank goodness or it would be even worse.

BN is so kind, he always offers to start my truck for me on his way out at lunch and at the end of the day, he feels bad that I don't have a remote starter.

My new car starter.

I was working on some monotonous stuff this afternoon doing some updates so just to break it up, I'd get 10 - 15 of them done then I'd go for a walk.
I was trying to get as many steps in as I could.

My belly was bothering me all afternoon, I felt like I was going to be sick which is unusual for me.
When I got home, I had some crackers hoping that might help.
I walked back and forth in the living room while watching a show until I made it to my 10,000 steps for the day.
My stomach was getting worse and so I ran a bath thinking that might help.

As soon as I got in the hot bath, it was instantly worse and I knew I was going to be sick.
And I was.
I can't remember the last time I actually vomited and I'm glad it doesn't happen to me often because it is awful.
I felt totally wiped out afterwards so I got myself a bucket just in case and climbed in bed before 7pm.
That's where I was when My Honey got home from work.

He brought me a couple of gravol and I took those but I just stayed in bed for the rest of the night.
I hope this flu bug passes quickly!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment