Saturday 25 January 2020

The Flu Bug Got Me! (Jan.8, 2020)

I woke up this morning still sick and very rarely does it ever happen but I actually called in sick to work.
I felt so awful that I stayed right in bed until 2 in the afternoon.
I didn't get sick again, thank goodness, but I sure felt like I was going to be.

I likely would have just stayed in bed for the rest of the evening but my back was starting to feel sore and even though I didn't have a lick of energy, I was determined to get in 10,000 steps.
I didn't want to miss out on reaching my goal on day 8 of 365 (366 actually seeing as it is a leap year).

I got up and I'd walk around the living room.
It didn't take much for me to break out in a sweat and get super tired but I'd just sit, watch some tv or do some scrolling through social media until I felt rested then I'd do it again.
I repeated this for the rest of the day until I got my 10,000 steps and today more than any other, I was proud of myself for making it it.

Some of the things I came across while scrolling through Instagram and Facebook.

I love a good meat pie and this looks like one I'd like try to make (now that I'm an expert pie maker, ha ha).

I do this all the time, somehow it totally works!

I love this room, the pinks and the wood wall.
I wonder if I could convince My Honey to let us do our room in these hues?

Ha ha ha.

What a great idea for an old paned door/window.
I'm going to keep my eye out for one now.

I just found this on my phone, didn't even realize I had it.
It was taken in Jasper when we went on our train trip to Vancouver.
My Aunty A, My Mama and moi.
We stopped for an ice cream.

I didn't do much else today.
As soon as I got my steps in, I didn't move off the couch again until it was time for bed and we hit the hay pretty early.
I think the worst part of this bug has passed and hopefully I'll be back to normal in the am.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment