Saturday 25 January 2020

Back to Good (Jan.9, 2020)

I was feeling much better today so I was able to head back to work.
Missing the day yesterday meant I had lots to catch up on and the day just flew right by.

My son and Baby F came over for a visit.

I tried not to get too close to her though just in case any of that bug was lingering.
Didn't matter too much anyway as My Honey is who she goes right for anyway.

My Honey was off today so he cooked up a nice supper for us.
Coconut rice, adobe chicken and salad.

She was more interested in her water and her clementines than she was her supper.
She just loves water.
Takes after her Grandma and her Nanny M for sure in that respect.

We did manage to get her to eat some of it though.

We had ice cream for dessert and it wasn't hard to get her to eat that.

Especially after we added chocolate sauce.

She got into her mom's makeup today and had lipstick all over her face.
It made her eye go a bit puffy and red.

Ice cream is good stuff.

She's very willing to share.

At home my son had a game remote like this that they use to change channels on the tv because of how they have everything hooked up.

She knew that and was trying to change the channels with ours.
It's amazing how quickly they catch on to things.

After they left, I had to spend some time on the treadmill to get to my 10,000 steps.
I made it though.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment