Thursday 16 January 2020

Shopping for Christmas Sales.(Dec.29, 2019)

Awww, this memory from 2016 popped up of my little nephews - can't believe how much they've grown up since then.

We decided to go to the city today and do a bit of shopping.
We stopped by my son's place on the way.
We got to see our sweetheart and from that visit, I bring to you......

The Many Faces of Baby F

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

After our visit, we headed off to the city to do some shopping.
We didn't really need anything but I wanted to see if there was any Christmas stuff left on sale.
We shopped all day and I did find a few new deals.

We decided to go for ramen for supper.

We tried their chicken karaage.
It was ok - I would have liked it better had I liked the dips.

I had the black garlic ramen, it is so delicious.
After supper, we headed back home.
We had considered staying the night but we decided we wanted to wake up in our own beds.

When we got home, we watched a movie - Dark Phoenix
It was fine, not the best I've seen, not the worst.

Miss H took advantage of the beautiful weather we had again today and she and Baby F played outside for a bit.

She checked out her playhouse.

It's good to see she's getting some use out of it even in winter.

Wanna play?

Miss H tried her new crimper out on her hair.


I guess Easter Bunny gnomes are a thing.
Maybe we'll have another family craft night and make some!


That's it for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment