Tuesday 14 January 2020

Christmas Day 2020 (Dec.25, 2019)

We got up this morning and lounged around cuddling the kitties for a bit.

Paddington loves his morning cuddles and he got extra today seeing as it was Christmas!

Awww, our little baby!

Santa made it to my sister's place.

They are three hours ahead in NS so they were deep into it over there.

Looks like a tornado hit!

Eventually we got up, made coffees and waited to hear from my brother that they were up and ready to open presents.

I put It's a Wonderful Life back on so I could finish watching it,
It wasn't long before I heard from my brother that they were up so My Honey, my mom & I headed over there.

Santa had been there and left the kids a note.

They were waiting patiently for us to get there before they opened their presents, bless them!

As soon as we were there, their mom gave them each a gift and they got busy.

Mr H was very interested not just in what he was getting but what his big sister was getting too.
He's such a kind little soul.

Miss A got a box of her favorite cookies and she was super excited about that.
I said I liked that kind too and Mr H, bless him, told her she should share with me.

Mom was enjoying watching the kids open their gifts.

So was my brother. 

It was nice to have My Honey there too, he had to work the last few Christmas's so it's been awhile for him.

Miss A got new onesie pj's and she had to try them on right away.
They looked super comfy and they even had pockets!!!

Their kitty, Alex, sits in the funniest positions.

He just snuggles right in there too, he is a very cuddly cat.

He looks likes he's a million miles away.

Oh, he's back - the sugar is about to kick in.

They just recently got another kitty, her name is Baby, and she's not much of a cuddler but she did snuggle with My Honey.
He's like a cat whisperer that guy!

After the kiddos opened their gifts and we had some meat pie for breakfast, we left so they could get showers and stuff and we headed home to do the same.

When we got home, My Honey put together this kitchen we got for Baby F.
I can't wait for her to see it!

These are the little candy sleighs my niece, Miss M made for everyone.
Aren't they cute.

We had more time for kitty cuddles before everyone came over.

Paddington was VERY relaxed.

I mean, isn't that pathetic?

He was in kitty cat heaven.

Everyone started showing up around 1 pm.

Baby F was excited about the kitchen.

My son and My Honey were just as excited to watch her enjoy it.

She was doing dishes right away.

And cooking.

She new just what to do, she was even adding 'salt' to the food she was cooking.

She has got a million faces this one, and I adore every single one of them.

I love the cute jammies she got for Christmas.
She is a little sleeping beauty for sure!

She invented a new game.

My brother and my mom.

My Honey & his honey.

Still playing with her kitchen.

My Honey had her just a giggling - such a sweet sound.

She just fills my heart with so much joy.

Miss M and Mr T arrived next.

I let them open their stockings while we were waiting for my brother, SIL & kiddos to arrive.

I let her open the snowman I painted for her too - they each got one.

Baby F opened one gift and that was good for her.
I figured she'd get tired of opening presents but I didn't think that it would happen on the first gift.

Then the rest of the crew arrived and the opening began.

We brought a bunch of gifts up from the basement and got busy opening.

Mr H was passing them out.

Ha ha, everyone looks so sad in this picture.

Baby F was even helping to pass out presents.

Mom opened up most of her presents for her, she got a lovely Sleeping Beauty doll.

My boy was happy with his gift - Pokemon cards.
He collected them when he was young and he recently rediscovered his love for them.

Sleeping Beauty's dress lights up - cool!

My handsome helper!

It kind of felt like chaos a bit.

We kind of did two rounds.
Once we opened the presents that were upstairs then cleaned up, brought everything else up and got busy opening all of that.

It took us awhile but we got through it.

The kiddos found something to keep them occupied after the presents were all opened.

We finished wrapping up then everyone started packing their stuff up and taking it out to the vehicles.

We needed to just to make room for everyone to sit.

Just about done - Mom had gone to church so she had some gifts to open when she got home.

My boy.

We kind of just hung out afterwards.
Everyone left and took loads of stuff home then came back a bit later for supper.

My Honey cooked a ham and a turkey and the aroma wafting through the house was amazing.
We were all excited when it came time to eat.

My boy and his beautiful little family.

Miss M and my brother R.

Miss A and my brother A.

Someone was tuckered out.
He fell asleep before supper and slept right until they went home.

My Honey ended up at the kids table.
I didn't want him to eat alone so I joined him.

Mom joined us too.

I had my plate pretty filled up and I ate the WHOLE thing!
It was delicious.

Miss A and my SIL, Miss M.

Cutie Patootie!

She was liking supper just as much as everyone else.

She is still the girl of a hundred different faces though - I'll never get tired of it!

Baby F was feeding cheesies to My Honey...

whether he wanted them or not.

They woke Mr H up to get ready to go home.

Poor dear, he couldn't even keep his eyes open.

We video chatted with my sister for a bit.

The boys were pretty happy with their Christmas.
They were getting ready to head to PEI.

We got playing with the filters so I had to take some screen shots.
Prettiest reindeer I ever did see!

Handsome fellow!

She makes a pretty good Santa.

Mr D was having a blast.

He looks a bit distorted in this one.

Ha ha 

OMG - this one cracked me up so much.

There's that handsome boy I love so much.

Big mouth - for real.

This must have been his favorite, he kept going back to it.

I was laughing and laughing at this one.

Ha ha ha!

Mr E finally got in on the action a bit too.
I sure wish they were closer but since they aren't I'm so grateful for things like video chat.

It was a lovely Christmas spent with family just like I like.
After everyone left, My Honey and I just sat in the quiet and the Christmas lights and enjoyed the rest of the evening.
It was a great day!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment