Wednesday 15 January 2020

Baby Sitting Boxing Day (Dec.26, 2019)

My Honey and I had a lovely sleep in this morning.
We've left on a trip on Boxing Day the last few years so while I love to travel, it was also nice to not be rushing to get anywhere and to just chill at home instead.

It didn't last long though, by lunch, my son had dropped Baby F off for us to babysit while he and Miss H went to WCT.

Of course, we were thrilled to have her and spend time with her.

 
The first thing on the agenda was blocks!

She and My Honey love to play with the blocks.

She was busy today though so blocks didn't keep her attention for long.

OK, be forewarned - this post (like a lot of my other posts) is loaded with pictures of Baby F.
She is truly the girl of a million faces and I love every single one of them so it's hard for me to not include them.

Like this one - isn't this a gorgeous smile.

Playing with the mistletoe.

She was nervous at first because I was holding her up the other day and let her kick it a few times and it ended up falling on her.

That didn't happen today thankfully.

She discovered clementines and she just loves them.
She kept getting them out the bowl and bringing them to My Honey to open for her.

Her stink eye is the best.

Yup - clementines are good.

Like two peas in a pod these two.

Aren't they sweet?

She just loves him so much.

Love how she has her little foot up resting on his lap.

He dotes on her and in return, she hangs on every word he says.

Paddington wasn't feeling the love.

Then My Honey blew up a pool in the living room for her because....

Why not?

Actually, she was tired so we were trying to get her to lay down for a nap.

She had no problem cuddling up but go to sleep she would not.

She got restless again so My Honey came up with another activity for her.

Playing in the kitchen sink.

For some reason, as soon as you give a kid a facecloth, they immediately start sucking all of the water out of it.

Look at that cute little belly!

Kids + wet facecloths = this.

Then it was taste test everything in the cupboard time.

We got stuck at the Marshmallow fluff - I guess it's good.

The look on her face says it all.

She had her whole hand right in there.

She thoroughly enjoyed it.

She noticed Nanny had a bowl so she had to check that out.

Unfortunately, it was empty.

We filled a cup with cheesies for her.

Didn't take her long to get those eaten.

My Honey filled up the pool with pillows and blankets hoping that would entice her to have a nap.

She liked hanging out in there.

No nap in sight though.

Then she found another new game.

Little jumper.

She had a rest after that.

Still no nap though.

She just has the best stink eyes.

We had some leftovers lunch/supper.

Then my brother dropped the kiddos off for us to watch and that's when Baby F finally drifted off for a nap.

Sweet girl was tuckered out.
He tried to lay her down but she would keep waking up and I tried to take her but she wasn't having it.
She was staying with her Grandpa J.

Soon after my son came to pick her up.
I love how she says Good bye now, so funny!

This is an outfit I got for her for Christmas - it fits her good and she really likes it so Win/Win!

Candy puss!

Selfie with my boy - he looks so grown up in this picture.

They were there for a couple hours, it was nice to have them.

When they left, we found a new show on Netflix.
My Honey had heard about it so we thought we'd give it a try and it was really good.
We watched 3 episodes before calling it a night.

Miss H's mom posted a few pictures of their Christmas.

Checking out what's in her stocking.

Miss Z and Baby F opening some gifts.

Miss Z with her favorite Christmas gift - a giant LOL doll house.
She was ecstatic about it.

With her Papa and her Aunty Z.

She looks good in her little red dress.

Miss H's mom wrapped up the presents to look like snowmen.
What an awesome idea - they look great.

Opening gifts is serious business.

My son and Miss H.

Wearing her brand new jammies.

Hanging with her little cousins.
It's great all the little ones have each other for company.
For whatever reason, this cracked me up!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment