Saturday 25 January 2020

Last Day of the Year (Dec.31, 2019)

Well here it is, the last day of the year.
The last few years we've gone away for New Years Eve but My Honey starts back to work tomorrow so this year we stayed home.
We pretty much hung around the house but it's been really nice, just chilling and relaxing.

I follow Rory's blog and I really enjoy it so when I saw this book at Hobby Lobby last year I picked it up.
I am just now getting to reading it and I really enjoyed it.
It was a quick read, I started it last night and finished it this morning.
I like how candidly and open he writes about his life and his love for his 'bride' is very touching.
He has a couple other books that I think I'll get now and read too.

My niece is having a few friends over tonight for New Years eve so we dropped over there to help with her couch.

The cushion kind of pushed through on one end so My Honey cut a piece of wood to put in there for support.
It looks good as new and now she's ready to party!

From there we dropped by to visit Baby F.

She looks like she's on a mission.

They made puzzles together.

She drove her little Frozen car around.
I can't wait until she's a bit bigger and we can get her a battery operated car she can drive around the yard.

She was interested in me for a minute, or rather my phone.

Then it was right back to playing with My Honey.

They played with stuffies.

Grab a tiger by the tail!

They played with her kitchen.
You can tell that she knows what it's meant for.

Cooking up a snack with My Honey.

She's taken quite the interest in my Fitbit lately.

She's trying very hard to figure out how to do up the strap.

She likes feeding Cookie Monster.

The looks, priceless.

She brought Ernie over to My Honey.

Hard to know if she's entertained or scared.

What did you say Cookie, you want more cookies?

Oh, she's back to the phone.

She just loves trying on my glasses.

I'm not sure how she can see through them because my eyesight is pretty bad but she loves them.

They are usually pretty smudged and full of fingerprints when I get them back but I don't mind.

Nanny got her this little outfit in Nova Scotia.
It looks cute on her.

Mom is all dolled up to go out tonight.
She looks beautiful.

Waving like the little princess she is!

We stopped by my brothers to see the kiddos.

Mr H wanted My Honey to play games with him.

We got this vanity for Miss A for Christmas and they got it all put together.
She just loves it and was showing it off to us.

Everyone is doing their own thing.

Alex is such a cuddly cat.
It looks like he's trying to get away but really he likes to lay in these weird positions that look totally uncomfortable.

She loves her kitty.

Miss H was heading out and my son wasn't home from work yet so we stopped by to watch Baby F for a bit.

Reading books together again.
She just loves it.

She points to everything lickety split - she knows her stuff!

She likes taking off My Honey's hat.

And his glasses.

Awww, she looks so angelic here (she is).

Cool girlie!

Something briefly caught her attention on the television.

Cleaning Grandma with the mop.

Back to taking glasses.
She likes to take both of our glasses then make us switch.

We offered to stay for the evening when my son got home if he wanted to go out but he was tired from working all day so didn't want to.
We stayed and visited for a bit then headed on home.

We spent our evening watching a movie, LongShot.
It was pretty good.
Then we headed to be looooong before midnight.
My Honey has to work in the morning so Christmas vacation is over just like that.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment