Thursday 16 January 2020

Nice Day for a Walk and a Visit (Dec.28, 2019)

My Honey has been fighting a bit of a cough/flu since just before Christmas music and I'm starting to pick it up now.
Good thing I have a few days off work.
I think this is the longest stretch I've had off in a very long time without going anywhere.
It's kind of nice.

We've been having beautiful weather so we decided to take advantage and go for a walk.
It's practically tshirt weather.
We were missing Baby F so we decided to go over and visit for a bit.

She & her daddy were hanging out, Mommy was gone for lunch with a friend.

She loves books (might take after her Grandma there) and so she picked one out and took it to My Honey to read to her.

She is very interested in the pictures and what you are saying when you read to her.

The whole thing is very captivating to her.

She is just stuck like glue to My Honey whenever he is around.

We went in her room and saw this cuteness on her bookshelf.

Ha ha.

She looks pretty comfy in her little hiding spot.

She really is a very beautiful kitty.

She just leads him around and points to things and he gets the for her.

Showing off her shoes she got My Honey to put on her.

If she can be up in his arms, she's happy and he's happy too!

Having a snack break.

With Grandma's hat on!

Her sideways look is hilarious.

I tell you, I could watch her for hours.

The many faces of Baby F.

She looks like her Aunty Z in this one.

Playing peek-a-boo.

My sweet, sweet girl!

Miss H came home just as we were getting ready to go.

If she can't be in Grandpa J's arms, then Mommy's are pretty good too!

My Honey made a jello cake with the kids yesterday.
They had to leave it set up but I invited them over to have a slice.
I wanted them to be able to watch us cut into it so they could see all the colors.

The reveal!

The colors weren't as bright as we expected but it was pretty.
It was tasty too!

We each had a piece then sent the rest of it home with my brother and the kids.
Truer words have never been spoken!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment