Saturday 25 January 2020

Craving for a Cuban Sandwich (Jan.10, 2020)

While I was at work, My Honey sent me this picture of how his day was going so far.
Paddington just loves to lay on him and will lay there for hours if My Honey lets him.

For some reason, I got a craving for Cuban Sandwiches today.
I told My Honey when I was home for lunch that I wouldn't mind having them for supper.

He is so wonderful.
He decided that they would make a pretty good supper so he went to the store, got some pork and got it cooking.
I can't wait.

Right after work, I wanted to go and deliver some of the gifts my sister had sent because I still hadn't done it.
The first stop we made was at my brothers.

Her and the boys got Mr H a remote control car and he was thrilled with that.

His Papa just happened to be there for a visit and he helped him get the batteries into it and get it going.

When we got back home, the first thing I did was hop on the treadmill so I could get the rest of the steps I needed to make it to 10,000.
Got 'er done!

Then it was supper time and I was super stoked!

It's such a simple combination, mayo, mustard, ham, pork, dill pickles and cheese but it absolutely goes together and it's so fabulous.
He made giant sandwiches but I ate a whole one just to myself and enjoyed every single savory bite.

After we ate, we decided to go down to visit Baby F for a bit.
We also had gifts from my sister to deliver there.

She was in her jammies but she was far from ready for bed.

Louie was just in his glory when My Honey sat down and rubbed him for a little bit.

Soon enough though, he was in Baby F's tent, reading a book to her.

She pointed to her this outfit and got him to put it on her.
She isn't necessarily talking but she manages to get her meaning across.

She just loves this coat and hat which is funny because normally she won't leave a hat on.
She wanted her squeaky shoes on too which are nearly too small for her now.

She even wanted the mittens.

Good-bye - guess she's ready to go.

They played around and looked at themselves in the mirror.

I don't know that she quite understands how the mirror works but she sure is interested in what she sees in it.

This is what most of our visits look like now.
She wants up with My Honey then she directs him where to go by pointing and grunting and he just does whatever she wants.
It's sweet to watch.

She got the phone - I'm going to have so many pictures of her like this to show her when she grows up.
Her very first selfies.

Little climber girl wanted up on the counter.

She had a look at what she wanted now it's time to get back down.

Another selfie, this time with My Honey.

She loves the click the phone makes when she takes a selfie so she just presses it over and over.
After some visits I can have up to 50 pictures like this that I need to delete off my phone.
I don't mind one little bit though.

We stayed to visit until their bedtime then headed home.
We didn't stay up that late either.
We have tickets to the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra tomorrow night (a Christmas gift from me to My Honey) so we are heading to Edmonton tomorrow.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment