Saturday 25 January 2020

Back to the Grind! (Jan.2, 2020)

Christmas vacation is officially over and it was back to work for me today.

I weighed in just to see where I was after the holidays.
I basically ate whatever I felt like the whole entire time and certainly didn't do much working out so I was actually expecting to see something even higher than this.
I am going to work so hard this year to get away from this number, I don't ever want to be this high again.

Work was super busy.
I barely left my office trying to get payroll done so I didn't get to visit and catch up with everyone at all.
I even worked a bit late but I got it done, thankfully.
It was a lot of work!

I had to drop something off to my son's after work so I had a quick visit with Baby F.

Miss Z was there and she wanted in on the selfie too.

They were playing in the tent Baby F got for Christmas.

She wanted my phone/camera.

I let her have it and she took a few blurry selfies.

Because I was so busy I barely left my office today which meant I got barely any steps.
It took me over an hour on the treadmill to reach my 10,000 steps but I got her done!

I decided to order myself an Alexa after my brother was showing us how his worked and it arrived today.

It's amazing the technology we have nowadays.
I'm not sure how much use we'll get out of it but it was only 30 bucks so I think it was well worth it.
We got her to play music for us tonight and tell us a few jokes.
It almost feels like something out of a space age show but yet here it is right in my living room and it's a normal thing.
Kind of cool really.

My brother and his family got pictures done for Christmas and they gave me copies of all of them for Christmas.
I think they turned out so well.
I wanted to get a 5 x 7 done for my gallery wall so I asked my SIL if she could email the original files to me.

The three kiddos.

My niece Miss M and her honey, Mr T.

All of them together.

I don't think they've gotten pictures done together since Mr H was born so I was really happy to see these.

A fine looking bunch of folks right there!

The whole crew!
This is the one that I'm going to get done in a 5 x 7.
It's landscape like I need for the spot I want to put it in and all of them are in it.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment