Friday 8 July 2016

New York City Day 4


This cool artwork is on a building very near our hotel, just noticed it this morning,



I thought it was impressive, there are some very talented folk out there.

 Breakfast this morning was oreo pancakes. 


 This reminded me of the super long, steep escalators in London.  We usually opt to take the stairs when we have a choice but not this time!


We went to a little outdoor market and it was so hot today, this cup of watermelon sure hit the spot.


I picked up this little necklace while there, I just thought it was cute.
 



This sign made me laugh.


Made our annual stop at Artichoke for a slice of artichoke pizza and a plain with cheese, the artichoke is so creamy and delicious.


We sat on the Highline to eat our slices and saw this sign, no nude sunbathers though, thank goodness.
Water was spraying from the sign which was refreshing but it stopped and this little girl was trying to figure out how to get it going again.


The Highline is still just as beautiful and what a wonderful use for those old tracks.


Guess today was a day for annual visits as we made our annual stop here too for a salted caramel milkshake.


Pictures of each of us at Schnippers showed up on my Facebook newsfeed yesterday so we took the same pics again for this year.
My honey. 


And me.


I opted for an orange creamsicle float


It was fun to put together, like doing the volcano experiment in school! and it was very yummy.


So necessary after being on the subway, we've been going through incredible amounts.


Finished tonight off by going to see a movie, Finding Dory, it was cute!



Until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment