Thursday 14 July 2016

Early to Bed, Early to Rise.

It was a nice day but I skipped walking again.  I am not sure why, I enjoy the walk.  I am making a commitment to myself to get back to walking again next week. 

Had a little welcoming committee on my front step when I left for work this morning.

Still busy at work trying to get caught up on a few things that piled up while I was on vacation.  Makes the days go by fairly quickly.  Since we get summer Fridays off the weekend has now officially started for me.

Spent the evening doing laundry, doing blog catch up for our New York trip and watching some of my guilty pleasures that I have PVR'd, like Return to Amish, I Am Jazz and Little People, Big World.  I so prefer to watch them when My Honey isn't here as he doesn't really care for them. 

Other than that, it has been an uneventful day.  I have to be on the road by 7 am to make it to my car appointment on time so it won't be a late night tonight.

I have my snack ready to go.


I am going to watch an episode of Wahlburgers then hit the hay!

Until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment