Tuesday 12 March 2024

Grand Baby Time then Long Run (Mar.10, 2024)

Ok, so this post is going to be loaded with pictures of my babies.

Kody had an assignment to do today so he asked if I could watch the girls for a bit and I said I would of course. 

Eden was a happy girl today making lots of cute faces.

I love her crooked little grin.

Such a little cutie pie.
Freya looked just like this when she was itty bitty.

Freya wanted to do my makeup for me.
This was the before.

Check out the eyebrows she gave me.

Me and my girls.

Makeup artist extraordinaire.

Wowzers - all dressed up and nowhere to go.

She was being a very helpful big sister feeding Eden.

She's so proud to show us how helpful she can be.

Got her to sleep.

Then just held her for a little while.

Such a cute button nose.

Kisses for Eden.

Awwww.

She was being very chatty today making all kinds of noises.

Kody came and picked them up at 3 and I headed out for my run.
I had to run 13k today and luckily it was nice out so I was able to do it outside.

The snow is melting but there is still quite a bit of it around.

This is what the roads are looking like.

I did my 13k, that last km was a struggle, my last half of a km was all uphill and I barely made it.
I wanted to quit and walk sooooo bad but I wouldn't let myself.

The exercise details.

My average pace and splits.
Not the greatest.

The cleats don't help with speed any that's for sure.
And my feet were pretty sore by the time I got home - I look forward to the day when I don't have to wear them on my runs anymore.

Workout is done though and I feel awesome about that.

I went home and had a nice, long hot bath then just kind of had a quiet evening.
I had a few things I wanted to do but I was tuckered from the run.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment