Saturday 2 March 2024

Weigh In Day and Booth ReStock (Feb.26, 2024)

 It's Monday and you know what that means - weigh in day.

I weighed in at 207 lbs.

That's down 2.4 lbs since last week which is great.

I have this little owl in my office at work and looking at it this morning I thought it might be a cute thing to try to make.

Freya was doing some painting yesterday and I just saw a mess I had to clean up but Jason saw a masterpiece.
I think I have to try to remind myself to look at things from his point of view more often.

I printed this out in a larger size so I could possibly try to make it.

I also found a few more bunny patterns that I'm going to try out.

I like the floppy ears on this one.

One final one.

I did take my stuff down to the Hardware to put on my shelf.
Not sure how into Easter decor people are but we'll see.

I had to take some close up pictures so I'd remember how I priced them.

I had these at $10 first but that seemed a bit high so I changed them to $8.

I wonder if $8 is even too much?

I put the bunnies at $13.
They were a bit of work.

I think this one is my favorite.

Then this one I put at $12 even thought it was likely the most work out of all of these items.

I didn't want to make too much because I'm not sure how it will do but you know even if it doesn't sell, it's still a lot of fun to make.

I had curling tonight - we played two 4 end games and I kind of liked that.
We won one and lost one.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment