Saturday 2 March 2024

No Way I'm Missing My Step Goal Today! (Feb.29, 2024)

 We have been getting winter weather over here which I can't really complain about because it's already the end of February and we've had an awesome winter so far.

I didn't get many steps in today at all so I hopped on the treadmill when I got home just to walk and get my steps.
I walked for about 30 minutes then Jason called down and let me know that supper was ready.
He made us spaghetti and meatballs - sooo good.

After I finished eating, I went down and walked for another 40 minutes so an hour and 10 minutes overall to get all of my steps in.
I watched Fixer to Fabulous while I walked to make the time go by.

Step goal complete!

Another craft idea.
We have no plans for the weekend so I'm hoping I can get some crafting done!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment