Saturday 2 March 2024

Someone Is Eating Solids Now (Feb.27, 2024)

Happy Tuesday!

 

Haylee posted this picture this morning and check out her hair!!!

I love it.

My training schedule today had me doing a 30 minute run
10 minutes Easy
10 minutes Tempo
10 minutes Easy

I did the easy portions at 4.5 and the Tempo at 4.8.

I wasn't sure how it would go since I struggled so much on Sunday but it was fine.

Then I reset the time and walked another 31 minutes to get my steps in.

I printed off some more patterns and ideas today for possible things to make.

I was looking for chick patterns but found this little chicken one and thought it was cute.

This chick is so cute too.
I want to make one but I need to think about what to use for the feet and legs.

I like the chicken shelf sitter too.
It's legs are just string/yarn which I can do but I just don't have yellow.


Another cute chick - I have a couple of dish towels that I picked up to craft with and they would work perfectly to make this bag.


Another cute bunny - I think this pattern would be simple to copy.

A little birdie.

Another cute, easy chick.

Primitive is just my favorite style of crafting.
I don't think I'll make these but I love love love how they look.

This carrot 'wreath' is so nice - It would be simple to make too.
I don't have a form but could maybe make one.

Putting these little birds on clothespins is a great idea.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment