Sunday 10 March 2024

Weigh In Day (Mar.4, 2024)

Monday means weigh in day.

I was 208.4 lbs.

That's up 1.4 from last week - I'm not really making any big progress, just going back and forth gaining and losing the same couple pounds.
I'm not giving up though.

On my lunch hour, I stopped at the hardware and added my newest creations to the booth.
Nothing is really selling at all - not sure if people aren't into my stuff or just Easter type stuff in general?

I had curling tonight, we hare still doing our 4 end games and we only had one game to play, so I was home by 8:30.

I still needed a few more steps when I got home so I hopped on the treadmill to get them done.

Steps complete for another day!

Jason made buns with anise and orange zest in them.

The came out of the oven as I was getting off of the treadmill and I could not resist them.
Freshly baked bread straight out of the oven is something I absolutely cannot resist.
They were heavenly.
Full disclosure - I had two of them!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment