Sunday 3 October 2021

Figuring Out My New Running Routine (Aug.26, 2021)

It was another gorgeous day out there - I sure do love me some sunshine!

I got out there for a walk to the road this morning.

It was so nice and clear, the sky was looking beautiful.

Our tree has tons of berries on it this year - it is looking so nice.

After work, I got ready and headed out for a run.
I completed 5.8k today.

The exercise details.

My average pace and splits.


It felt good to get it done.

Now that I'm back to working at the office, things aren't as flexible so running at lunch isn't as easy but I'm still making sure I fit it in.

I'll get a new routine soon enough - if I could do early mornings that would be ideal but so far I can't seem to make myself get out of bed in time to do that.

Sweaty selfie - front view.

Side View.

Back view.

I saw these little pumpkins on Instagram and thought they were adorable.

I'm going to see if I can find some of the chunky yarn they are made with so I can make a couple for myself.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment