Thursday 9 February 2023

Best Winter Weather (Feb.8, 2023)

 I had meetings this morning and didn't have a chance to get out for a walk but I made sure to get out for one in the afternoon.

It was actually pretty nice out there.

I pushed my 5k run from yesterday to today so as soon as I got home from work, I went downstairs to get it done.
I could have ran outdoors likely but I wanted to wear my Alphaflys again.
I will have to get some outdoor training in before the half marathon in April though.
Running on the treadmill and running outside are completely different.

Love me a good, sweaty workout.

Video check in for today.

I have this cabinet at the top of the stairs that I want to get rid of so as I passed it after my work out I quickly took a couple pictures and posted it.

I probably should have wiped it out first but I just wanted to get it done and posted.
I'm giving it away anyway and I will clean it before they come get it.
I did get a taker too - so excited to have it be gone!

Ha ha ha.

Umm - saw this on WW feed and it looks so good.
Totally going to try it.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment