Thursday 2 November 2017

November Already?

Day Three of getting of early to work out has been accomplished.
Got 51 minutes in.
Got about 45 min of straight jogging in this morning.

Feeling good - I am doing this thing.
I AM DETERMINED! 

As I was leaving for work I noticed my pumpkin was still lit this morning.

It's somewhat snow covered but it survived the night.

At lunch I came home and had a brief power nap then it was back to the office. 

This popped up on Facebook - these two showed up in Ottawa yesterday.
What are the chances?
I was just saying how they remind me of BN and JRA but you never really hear anything about them then suddenly there they are.
I was teasing BN and JRA about it - wondering how they got to Ottawa and back so quickly yesterday.

I arrived home to My Honey making pasta (from scratch).
I love it when he is on days off, not just for the good food which is a great perk, but because I get to see more of him.
 
He added mushrooms & arugula to the pasta. 

He also cooked up bbq chicken.

It was a yummy, satisfying supper.

My Honey started back curling tonight.
He hasn't curled in a few years so I hope he has fun.
His old team got back together and he enjoyed them so I am sure they will have a blast.

Mom had bible study tonight to so I had the house to myself.
I blogged a little then I watched Home Town.

It is a new home decorating show on HGTV and the premise is similar to Fixer Upper with Chip & Joanna Gaines.
It will have to be my replacement show as this is the last season for Fixer Upper (such a bummer).
I really like it a lot - I like how they try to reuse stuff from the homes and they just make me want to move to the little town they are from.

Stats were great for the day - Nothing but happiness over here.
Feeling like I am actually doing something to reach my goals is a huge mood lifter/spirit builder!

That is all for today.

Until next time, be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment