Friday 10 November 2017

Got My Hair "Did"!

I still don't love getting up early to work out but it is getting easier.

Got 50 minutes in this morning.
I find it a little harder to push myself in the morning but I am doing it.

Always happy to have another work out under my belt.

Had some cottage cheese, pomegranate yogurt and fresh raspberries for breakfast.
Looked much prettier before I stirred it all up.

This is the state of my hair - good thing I have an appointment to get it done today.

She brushed it all out and now it's frizz city.

Finally got all the foils in.
I am getting some blond and them some in a darker brown than my base color.
I feel ok taking a bit of a risk when it is just a color.
Easy to color over if I need to.
It took her just over 2.5 hours this time which wasn't bad at all.

Grey is all gone for a couple weeks anyway.

I didn't bother to get her to style it for me.
I normally would have her straighten it for me but knew I would be working out in the morning and the sweat would just turn it back to curls anyway.
I did have to blow dry it when I got home because I was cold and this is what happens when I don't use a diffuser. 

I saw this on Facebook and thought they were the cutest.
What a great idea - I so want to make these for the kiddos!

Mom's friend Ms DM was over visiting when I got home from the hair dresser.
We watched the CMA's and chatted.
I am glad she drops by to visit mom often, I know mom enjoys it.

Fitbit stats for today - over 10,000 steps makes me a happy girl!

That is all for today.

Until next time, be happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment